Sunday, November 29, 2009

Busy Keeping Busy


You are probably wondering what has become of me. Or maybe you figured, correctly, that I have been busy with the relatives. The last of them are leaving tomorrow so hopefully I will have a bit more time to chat after that. We took the pups outside twice yesterday. It finally stopped raining. We are going to take them out today too. In just a few minutes. Sadie is really good with the pups too. I think I told you her buzz cut is growing out and now she has what looks like a puppy cut. Here she is with one of the new pups.

And here are a few pics of two of my new pups. More soon. I promise.







1 comment:

  1. I have just been distracted for long minutes watching Edward and Apple run headlong through the back garden chasing each other. What DO people do without dogs???

    ReplyDelete