Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sherpa Meets Doris Duke

I received another update from Sherpa. Isn't he sweet!
Good morning Mom,
It's been a very quiet week, lots of naps and just taking it easy. Last night I met my new Vet Dr. Amy and she gave me a full exam and a shot. She thought I was in great shape and my dads asked lots of questions because they want me to grow up and be strong and healthy.
Today I met one of my 7 sisters "Doris". She is a Rhode Island Red named after Doris Duke who had a house in Newport R I..... you can just imagine the names of the other hens..... I'm sure I'll be meeting them soon.......Every morning I help gather the girls eggs and make sure they have fresh water and feed....It's time for another nap it's been a full morning....

I hope your having a great week and a very Happy New Year to all.....

Huge hugs-Sherpa

1 comment:

  1. ♫HAPPY NEW YEAR♫ PAWty ON

    Here's to another year of friendship and smiles and holding up each other through the trials. Over the past year you have brought us many giggles, some laughter and always a feeling that the world is a better place because you are in it.

    ReplyDelete